I was nominated by https://yeye2188.wordpress.com Thank you so much for the nomination!
11 Facts about Myself
1. I travelled Europe, Asia, Africa, Australasia and South America.
2. I am happily married to my perfect partner.
3. I dream of travelling with my wife in a VW Campervan.
4. I was involved in a major car crash in 2014 which has left Me with a permanently damaged knee.
5. I am the proud owner of two beautiful bunnies called Pip and Scout.
6. Charles Dickens is my favourite author and The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist is my favourite book.
7. I love film and Its a Wonderful life is my favourite film.
8. I have supported MUFC for 23 years.
9. I met, got engaged to and married my wife in the small town of Rye East Sussex. England.
10. I have taken part in a re-enactnent of a ski lift disaster filmed for the National Geographic.
11. I love music and I am a fan of The Beatles, Thin Lizzy, REM, The Prodigy, SOAD and many more.
Don’t forget to let me know when you’re done answering your questions! I’d love to see your answers!
ALSO IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS NOMINATION, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!
Here are the Rules:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award!
Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.Give 11 random facts about yourself.Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.Let the bloggers know you nominated them.Give them 11 questions to answer!
1.What’s the point? To make a difference to the lives of others in a positive way.
2.Where do you find happiness? In helping others and away from the stresses of life somewhere naturally beautiful.
3.Where do you find inspiration? From my own thoughts and questions.
4.If you’re lost, how do you try and find yourself? I set myself goals and targets.
5.Do you live with regrets? Never! I never look back and only forward. Why worry about things that you cannot do anything about.
6.How?How do you cope with sadness? I don’t really I just let time help me. I wouldn’t be human if I wasn’t sad at times.
7.If money was no object, what would you do with your life? I would buy a VW Campervan and travel. I would like to set up a sustainable program for third world villages and improve their lives. I would also like to set up programs for those that suffer with addiction.
8.What must you experience before your time is up? Seeing life like others do by travelling, emerging myself in other cultures and experiencing as much as i can.
9.What are you going to accomplish today? Exercise to help aid my recovery after my third knee op.
10.Who is the most interesting person you’ve ever met? My wife.
11.Why?What was your latest great idea? I have no idea?
Questions for you
1. What morals do you stand by?
2. What/ who is most important to you?
3. What is wrong with this world?
4. Who do you look up to?
5. If you had a time machine where would you go?
6. What part of your body are you pleased with?
7. Which actor/actress do you like most?
8. When were you last wrong?
9.why did you follow my blog?
10. Where would you live in this world other than the country you live now and why?
11. What makes you feel free?
BalanceIn “Note to Self”
I Am Not Sure, Right Or Wrong??In “Note to Self”
Perhaps when you began?In “Note to Self”
Posted in Just A Thought
2 THOUGHTS ON “LIEBSTER AWARD”
Yay! Nice answers.
Liked by 1 person
IMPERFECTION IS BEAUTY says:
Leave a Reply
Notify me of new comments via email.
Posted from WordPress for Android